• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Recent uncovered Original 1999 Holo Card set - opinions?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2022
    Hi,

I recently uncovered my old set of Pokémon cards in my parents basement and was just curious if anything here was of value? Everything is in pretty excellent condition with some extremely minor edge wear on some of the cards. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_5007.jpg
      IMG_5007.jpg
      752.9 KB · Views: 13
    • IMG_5008.jpg
      IMG_5008.jpg
      207.5 KB · Views: 9
    • IMG_5009.jpg
      IMG_5009.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 10
    • IMG_5010.jpg
      IMG_5010.jpg
      212.5 KB · Views: 7

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Your Base Set Charizard and Shadowless Blastoise are your most notable cards here. Blastoise has been averaging about $130 ungraded on eBay over the past month and Charizard about $180.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh man, this collection is awesome! I want them! :o

You actually have a few cards that are from a variety of sets, not just the Base Set. But I think almost everything in here is over at least $2. Your Rocket's Zapdos (top row, three in) is worth at minimum $30 used and ungraded when sold as a single. Same with the Rocket's Moltres (top row, 7th in)!

Charizard and Blastoise are definitely your biggest hitters though, for sure.

Back