• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Howdy!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    I've been a pokemon fan since 1996. How on earth have I just now figured out this forum exists? Glad to be here.

Years
  • I've been a pokemon fan since 1996. How on earth have I just now figured out this forum exists? Glad to be here.

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?

Edit : I can relate! I have been playing since Red, and only discovered PokéCommunity forums precisely 356 days ago! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been a pokemon fan since 1996. How on earth have I just now figured out this forum exists? Glad to be here.
    hi! yeah haha it's existed since ish 2003. in this form more or less. a unique mindset among staff and approach to its design (plus the large hacking community, definitely) has let it survive and thrive when some other forums have decayed, I think.

glad you finally found your way here :)

Back