• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled Pokemon Fire Red Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
Years
  • Pretty nice hack, is there any added features kind of like the Battle Frontier or something like that at the end of the game? Jw

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Pretty nice hack, is there any added features kind of like the Battle Frontier or something like that at the end of the game? Jw
    i'm trying to aim for that i'm just seeing how this goes along for now. I'll update this with posts and screenshots frequently so ppl will know how far along i get and features as i go . Like i said, i cant script so no new events or anything yet.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    1. Have u inserted any scripts?
    2. The maps aren't very good.
    Look at
    this to learn how to map better.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    ^^ read above. idk how to script yet. i liked the maps but i've only got 3 replies so idk. i'm new to this. this is pre-pre beta, so i didn't add flowers and plants or anything. but i plan to.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, u should add newer maps and some scripts before releasing ANY kind of beta.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    yah i know that but this isnt even a serious beta. pre-pre? that's just starting or barely into it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It doesn't really matter.
    If u want this to get a lot of attention, u need: Really good maps/scripts and a good storyline and features.
    And u should learn to do some stuff urself as well. :\

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well your maps are preettty ugly. Im sorry but they are 2 empty and releasin a pre beta with just maps and saying its ok cause its a pre doesnt really cut it. And yes im kinda like simon from american idol when it comes to scrapbox threads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back