• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The script hanging error

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
Hi! I'm doing a fan game of pok?mon, and i have a problem...
Yesterday the game works well, and today, shows that message.

"The script hanging" in debug mode when i start, i can't choose the save file because the game don't start...

Sorry my bad english, i'm brazilian... Thanks!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
What other custom code have you written / What other scripts have you installed? Try deleting your save file as well to see if that fixes it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
What other custom code have you written / What other scripts have you installed? Try deleting your save file as well to see if that fixes it.

I add one script, that "following pokemon" , but, two days ago the game works well and yesterday the game shows that error, i try restart the pc, reinstall the rpg maker, i delete some npcs from the city and delete the save file, nothing works :(

Last edited:
Back