• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] I need to BORROW a Pokemon to beat the E4 in ORAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think I can give you a Ditto in gen 7 but not gen 6. I erased my X data, and I don't know where to get a Ditto in ORAS. If you can tell me where to get a Ditto in ORAS, we can totally trade. I'm messaging you.

EDIT: Just saw your topic about "citra emulator" If you use one of those, will it work with a legit copy? So the offer still stands with....everyone I guess just saying. Regardless, i'll still look for that ditto for you if you have a VERY HIGH level Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay here's the deal, this board WILL be active from RIGHT NOW until sometime Friday EST.
    For gen 7, I also need someone to trade to get the evolution of Rhydon, but that's gen 7 sooooooo
    Just focus on the gen 6 task PLEASE! I'M TOO BUSY TO GRIND!

EDIT: Breedjects are welcome as long as they are higher than level 80, you will still get them back and a FREE Master Ball.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back