• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Awww..I love that Cubone pic *save* and that little gif!

Kaga's right about there being 2 different voice actresses for Misty and Jessie in Japan. The English dubbers have no say about when or if Misty returns....C'mon Mr. Japanese Pokemon writers!
    *I say that too much..^^;*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • o.o;; Japanese Writers-kun? Heh ... they won't listen. If they DID want to bring her back.... they'd have more appearances 'cept for cameos now. ;_;

*goes into Chibified form* NUWW!! ME HATES YOUUU J. WITER-KUN....

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey A One, is that animation of Misty and togetic on a game, because I have been hearing rumors...That you can play a pokemon game as misty and etc

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Uh no. There's no game where you can play as Misty, sorry. But yeah.. it'd be good to play as her, IN HER QUEST TO FLYING-TACKLE-GLOMP ASH!

Sorry, had to do that.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^LOL

Here's a new Misty CG I did! It took me so long >.< My eyes hurt really bad now ;____;

Mistysmilefanartfinalcoloredfinalfi.jpg

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • nice pics evry1 i am workin on somthin but i am very busy and get time 2 draw only in the night :( and it is really cold here.They shuld make a 1 on 1 fighter game on pokemon that wud be cool i can pic Misty bearhuggin Ash 2 submission:D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Meh, take your time Bulbasaur. =D And that's a really REALLY good CG Mistywishmaker. And that scene of Misty's mom.... is so good that it looks like its from the anime itself!

What can I say... I wish I could draw like ya'll.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Cute picture, Clair! I've never ever seen fanart of Misty's mother before! :D So in your interpretation, the Sensational Sisters' mother is a redhead like Misty. ^___^ Her clothes remind me a lot of Misty's style too! :P

mistywishmaker said:
    ^LOL

Here's a new Misty CG I did! It took me so long >.< My eyes hurt really bad now ;____;

Mistysmilefanartfinalcoloredfinalfi.jpg
    Sis!! I saw your new pic on your Xanga and I came here immediately to tell you that I LOVE it! :P It looks exactly like a screenshot from the show! *_____* Her expression there is kinda sad...makes me miss her even more. *cries* Can't wait to see more from you! :D This picture is AWESOME!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Haha, thank you, sis! :) *huuuugs*
    Here's a fixed version of that CG I did. Yeah, it doesn't look much different, but to me, this one is much prettier & brighter:
    Mistysmilefanartfinalcoloredfinalov.jpg

@Crystal Clair: I always wondered what color Misty's mom would have! I like how you gave Misty's mom orange hair like her ;)

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Omg it DOES look better! *___* :D The lighting change really changed a lot!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Yoooohoooooo! New fanart by Soara from Pokesho, hot off the presses (the oekaki)
    rel12544rz.png

Saved it as soon as I saw it, darn!
    Pokemon arists>Soara>any artist (no offense)
    I love when Misty shows up on Pokesho, especially since I'm liek so obsessed w/ dat site.
    Hope you all like

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Hey Clair! That's such an adorable picture! :D I'm also a fan of Pokesho fanart! Do you have the website link? :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    That is an adorable picture of Misty, and i do like the bright one it seems as its real painting mistywishmaker. Does anybody have a Pokemon Thanks giving picture yet...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back