• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Aww...She looks so cute and happy in that pic Clair. I always like it when she's really cute.^_^

Speaking of really cute pics........

So kawaii!^_^

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Those r nice fanarts . Misty luks a lot better in her old outfit the new one is AH! darn cant find the word 4 it :11: Lance ur pic is done i will send it 2 u.This pic i found doin an image search so enjoy:11:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    WHEE! MISTYNESS! Awesome pictures! Especially the PokeSho ones, they are SO awesome at pixel arts. =P *cough* One of the pics posted... is um... hentaiish.... heh.

And um, one more picture for the day. ITS MWEE AND MISTY! =D Thanks a LOT to Bulbasaur A-One for drawing this for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    I'm so sorry I haven't been here in a while! Exams at the end of the year.

Oh my goodness mistywishmaker that is SO beautiful. I really love that picture of her and yor drew it and made it look so awesome!

Well I made a new banner, It looks different from the other stuff I do so I hope it looks alright.

Link - https://img494.imageshack.us/img494/544/mistybanner60hl.jpg

Anyone can use it if they like :) I love those two pics so I wanted to use them in something. If there are any pics you guys really like of Misty, I'll make abnner or an av out of em :)

Also I love the pics :P I miss ehr so much.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *gulp* Wow, that composition was SOO FRIGGIN' AWESOME!! =D
    And um.. Catstar? *looks at her sig* Um.. I'm LanceLite and MaxMan, I've got my name changed so um, can you change that in your signature too? =)

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012

Remember this pic of mine of Misty? Notice that seashell tattoo below her bellybutton? Now a question to go along with it. If Misty were to show that tattoo to Ash, how do you think she would show it to him and how do you think Ash would react?

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    U all, thanks for welcoming me when i was new...but its time i say goodbye, i am grounded from the computer for a while...but please keep having fun without me...God bless u all...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I hope you do great. We'll see you when you come back.

And I also found another cute fanart of Misty.:classic:

Looks like she's ready to go swimming. Her expression's so cute, too.:classic:

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Good luck surviving without a computer, I know I never could..

ML, Misty's expression makes it look like her hair poked her in the eye, but that's probably because my hair just poked me in the eye. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    hi all...shhh, im sneaking on while dads at party and mom is on business trip....hehe...i guess u were right MistyManiac, i cant survive without a computer:D

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    This next statement of mine may be a little PG-13-ish, so be ready.

Back to the question I asked at the very top of thie page. Here's how I think Misty would show her mermaid seashell tattoo to Ash.

They're alone somewhere and Misty is wearing her "Luvdisc" outfit. She pulls up her shirt undoes her pants, aloowing Ash to see that tattoo. However, if he looks at anything other than that, Misty will hit him on the head with her mallet! In fact, a scenario of if that happened.

Misty's shirt is up and her pants are unzipped, revealing a pink seashell tattoo a couple inches below her bellybutton. Ash feels the tattoo.

Ash: Wow. That looks nice.

Ash decides to try looking further down Misty's abdomen. Misty sees him doing this, screams, and hits him on the head with her mallet.

Edit: no sexual innuendo =/

Last edited by a moderator:

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    MistyWishMaker, I just looked at your latest misty pic again and WOAH...it looks so much like a screenshot from the anime!! :P You've really outdone yourself! :D

A-One! That pic of Misty teaching Togepi how to swim is A-DORABLE! :D Looks exactly like something she'd do.

Edgeboy Max, that's a pretty funky outfit you and Misty have. ;) lol Great job again, A-One!

Woah!...so many new fanart pics...I also love the one of Misty in that dress! + the 'winking' one. Thankyou Misty Lover for posting them! ^_____^

I wouldn't be able to survive for long without the comp...Good luck Lonely Trainer!..unless you find ways to sneak on the comp. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back