• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • "Very interesting," Skye said thoughtfully, leaning against the cool rock. She felt her drowsy eyes start to close. "Do you think we will be safe here until the dawn?"

Aiden folded his wings over his body, the flames extinguished so he would not burn. He fell asleep within seconds.

Skye looked at her sompanions with a sad smile.

"My parents were both Zapdos morphs. They were captured one day and forced to battle to the death in a match. I had escaped being caught as I was young and small, and hard to catch. I don't mind being this way, but I would like to be accepted among everyone."

She began to drift off, exhausted from the trials of the day.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Aeri slept continouslly.The probe blinked and snapped more pictures of the dark morph slumbering.Strangly, the morph awoke quickly; she couldn't sleep.The probe hid beneath the waters again before it was seen. She stood up, her tired eyes violet with black, black rays issuing from the star on her cheek and a dark aura surrounding her.She raised her head up torward the skies."I will get you....humans..." she growled, looking at the thin whisper of a moon...

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • OOC: I forgot about this rp.... eeep... well I've come back to RPs before!
    -------

Anna woke up to darkness she rubbed her head and moaned.
    "What happened?", she asked herself, she saw a bright light and she was shocked. "OUCH!"
    Clara wimmpered as she looked to Anna.
    "Look," she sobbed. The Pikachu morph closed her eyes and her body lit up and the two were in a cage.
    "No...," Anna gasped.
    "Anyone, any morph, I am a mewtwo morph, I am trapped with a pikachu morph, I need help!", Anna thought sending a psychic message to any morph that could recive a psychic message.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "A message....." Aeri's stormy eyes cleared of the black, as the rest of her body did as well."Anyone, any morph, I am a mewtwo morph, I am trapped with a pikachu morph, I need help"
    "I am coming.Stay down and low." Aeri thought spoke to the sender.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna recived the message and looked to the morph still lighting up the cage.
    "Clara stop it!", Anna snapped and Clara stopped.
    "Is someone coming to save us Anna?", she asked.
    "Yeah, I'm so weak....", Anna sighed.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: This rp is getting buried :(

IC: Skye awoke in the night with a start. She heard a quiet splash in the water a few feet from the cave. She woke Aiden, telling him of the noise she heard, and they both went to investigate, Aiden lighting the way with carefully dimmed wings.

The probe that had been photographing Aeri had disappeared beneath the water once more, but just slowly enough for Skye to catch it out of the corner of her eye.

"Did you see that?" she hissed. "Go wake the others!"

Aiden sprinted for the cave as Skye sent a powerful thunder attack through the water to destroy the probe. An explosion that lit up the night ensued, and Skye cursed herself under her breath. Humans would surely find that suspicious.

"Where is the Alakazam morph?" Skye demanded to no one in particular, as she glanced at the place where the morph had settled for the night. "Was she captured??"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Clara once again went dark.
    "Hurry!", she snapped. "I don't want to be controled again."
    Anna sat there watching, making sure nothing was comming.
    "Shut it Clara," Anna whispered.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    OOC: would it be too late to join?
    << Not really, I guess you can always work yourself in... i know Kagome would love to have a bucha people in here... now me, i'd be content if it was juss me an my koibito... but... uhm... it would be an IM session instead of an RP... so... as long as you follow the rules and can find a spot for yourself, jump in.>>
    << buried? whadda ya mean buried? ( <- out of Rp loop for a long while. its been... about a year since i rp'd, then before that i was out for 4 or 5 years. ) Anywho, Kagome shouldbe posting sometime soon, i'll bug her bout it tomorrow... wiat, today... later... ack. screw it... anywho, this is gettin long... >>

Takeda looked around himself and Faith as he monitored the confusion. He'd been ignoring the incoherant ramblings of his fellow Psy morphs, but he wanted peace and quiet so he could think. He swiftly stole a glance towards her, his heartbeat growing more intense and his palms almost dripping with sweat. He silently laughed as he saw her idly looking around, as if she was avoiding his question.
    "I shall take that as a yes. Correct me if I'm wrong. And Little one, my name is Takeda. Any service I can offer her, I offer you."
    Takeda looked at Youkai as he smiled friendly and bowed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Seph
    Hybrid of: Scizor
    Persona: Calm cool, and collective, until it's time for battle, then he becomes more like this
    Description: Basically, A normal scizor, only with more of the physike(sp) of a human.
    Past: He used to be a normal person like everyone else, but one day, woke up as part scizor. But for some strange reason, he seems to have slight psychic powers, nt enough to make a true psychic pokemon, more of a poke-jedi than anything else.

Now, it's likley to take me a day or three at least to find a way to fit myself in, unless you could give me a brief summary of where you are/what's happening now. (please?)

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    Name: Seph
    Hybrid of: Scizor
    Persona: Calm cool, and collective, until it's time for battle, then he becomes more like this
    Description: Basically, A normal scizor, only with more of the physike(sp) of a human.
    Past: He used to be a normal person like everyone else, but one day, woke up as part scizor. But for some strange reason, he seems to have slight psychic powers, nt enough to make a true psychic pokemon, more of a poke-jedi than anything else.

Now, it's likley to take me a day or three at least to find a way to fit myself in, unless you could give me a brief summary of where you are/what's happening now. (please?)

<< -scoffs- You know how long it took me to jump in? and i had my girlfriend helping me with the story! ARG! well, uhm... its probably better if you read it anyways... good luck...
    Kagome was gone/busy for the day, so she couldnt get on, but i've been jokin with her... maybe she can get on for a bit... hopefully we can get things goin faster... she's got some wicked story planned for this... ^^ (hope she doesnt sit me for this...) night all>>

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Faith felt cries and thoughts of other pokemorphs and even humans pass through her mind. She cried out lightly, clutching her head in pain. Black lighting forced it's way from her body, coiling possesively around her body. It struck out at everything nearby, forcing Youkai and Takeda back. She threw back her head, letting loose a heart wrenching scream that chilled the blood. White bolts of lighting twined with the black, the two opposites dancing wildly.
    Visions flashed through her mind, passing throughout the minds of Humans, pokemorphs, and pokemon. A man stood, his face blurry, various lab equipment scattered about. Scientists rushed to and fro, the forms of several large creature looming around a small container. Within it floated a girl, wires and IVs running from her body to the outside world. On the side of the container were large white letters. F. A. I.T. H.

~8~8
    " Project F.A.I.T.H. The one way to reunite the races....All trapped within the body of a young woman...." Damian murmered to Kal who stood nearby, watching the light of Faith's energy. " I hope that Takeda is prepared to deal with Lunaris....." He whispered softly, stroking the flareon lightly.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • << /em does the happy dance. Yay! kk...>>

He turned in time to be forced back by an unmeasurable amount of power, the force alone sending his pack and sword a few hundred yards from him as he used his powers to keep Youkai and himself from harm. He looked into the blinding lightning, slowly trying to advance and take hold of her so he can calm her down.
    Until his foot slipped and he hit the ground.

"Faith! Faith!" he yelled as loudly as possible.
    He didnt know where to begin, but he knew he couldnt hold on much longer. He placed Youkai in a safe place behind a wall and he dug into the ground, his claws forming without hesitation. Slowly he worked his way closer to the swirling mass of death formerly known as Faith. He winced as she screamed, but he continued to slowly move closer.
    "FAITH! SNAP OUT OF IT!"
    She didn't seem to hear him, so he did the only thing he could. He rose to his feet, bracing himself against a force he never felt before, and he tackled her.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Her eyes snapped open, her pupils glowing pure silver. Pain coursed through the minds of every living creature, all of thier sorrows pouring into her. Damian rode atop a large dragonite, it's sonic speed carrying him quickly towards where Faith and Takeda were.
    Kal clung to his shoulder, biting onto his hair. " OW! Take it easy! Sheesh!" Damian exclaimed comically.
    Faith felt as though her entire body was being torn appart the world whiting out from her view. The only thing she could sense was a pair of strong arms encircling her, the energy about her exploding into an array of brilliant blasts of power as it slowly consumed thier bodies. "Hurry! We may not make it!" Damian urged his Dragon companion, the large beast roaring in reply. It swooped low to the ground, it's speed increasing dramatically. Damian held Kal tightly, his eyes watering from the speed. The Dragonite pulled up, it's wings lurching to slow it's momentum as he hurtled towards Faith. Damian leapt from the Dragon, recalling it instantly, his own body still moving downwards. He threw the same ball, realesing the dragon below him. The beast caught his master skillfully, landing lightly near where the houndour child hid. Youkai backed away from the large beast, whimpering in fear.
    The light from the explosion began to clear, the mighty paws of a large beast comming into the veiw of Takeda. Steel like claws curved down from it's paws, thick purple and black fur coating it's body. A huge mane of silver surrounded a wolfish head, saber like fangs curving from it's mouth. Six large serephim silver wings lay against it's spine, it's plume tail twitching to and fro. It threw back it's head and realesed a chilling howl that echoed throughout the area, the earth seeming to tremble at it's voice. Steely eyes glared dangerously at Takeda, a jeweled forehead baring the colors of every element gleaming in the unnatural sunlight. Damian gasped in awe, his eyes quivering in reverance. " My...My dear Lunaris...You have awoken....I am sorry that you must suffer...TAKEDA!!!GET BACK! SHE WILL KILL YOU!!!! YOU MUST GATHER THE STONES THAT BIND HER!!" He yelled, motioning for the Morph to come to him. ** This is where things get interesting.....*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Takeda stared into the eyes of the giant wolf like creature. His nerves were steel, but this thing scared the **** outta him. He slowly took a step back, but he realized that this was Faith. How could he cower away from... the woman he'd loved for the better half of his life? It all seemed kinda funny to him: how he stared into what seemed to be the one who would kill him and only saw the woman he had secretly admired for years.
    'In the face of death,' he thought, 'love decides to get a cheap shot.'
    It didn't matter though. He promised her he'd protect her. He meant that. Be it herself, himself, or even God trying to hurt her... he'd give his life for her.
    "Stranger, I realize you are scared. But you mentioned suffering earlier. 'I am sorry that you must suffer...' If you intend to harm her...
    Then you shall have to go through me to do so."​
    He slowly drew his sword, his hands taking their steel form once more. His ears laid back on his head, a small growl rose from his throat as he tried to conceive a plan that would get both him and Faith to safety, while keeping them both alive as well. From under his obe (the sash that ties the haori closed) his tail appeared, black and purple psychic energy sparking from it. He took the traditional front stance as he stared into Damiens eyes, searching for his motives.
    "Speak quickly, sir, and tell me your intentions when it comes to Faith. Whether or not she kills me I *will* protect her, as promised. And Don't think I cannot handle myself. My father and mother were one of the most powerful Psychic PokeMorphs on the Lab Counsel. I have been trained well."
    << Ruh oh Raggy! Oh... wait, wrong dog... Keh! ( ^^;; ) hopefully I'm not messin anything up koibito... of course, if i am i'll get sat. so its my **** any way ya look at it...>>

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Clara and Anna got out of the cage and when Anna got out she noticed a large cut on her arm, and she winced in pain.
    "Dang...," she muttered to herself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back