• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye returned to her cave upon the cliff to find it in shambles. Her home had been looted, and what was left of her possessions were beyond repair. She leaned against her bo staff in utter shcock as she observed the damage.
    "What a mess,"she said softly, her ears and eyes alert for intruders.

Suddenly, before her, on the stone floor was a morph, unconcious. His long, yellow wings were curmbled aroudn him, and his red orange hair spilled like fire on the floor. He seemed familliar some how. She knew him...

She bandaged his wounds and waited in the shadows for him to wake...

(To be continued...)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    (Continuation of previous post! Sorry for double posting!)

IC: The stranger woke two days later, seeming fully recovered from the potions Skye had found as she searched for food the other night. He sat up on the remains of her bed, and looked at her sleeping form.

A shaft of morning light fell upon her cheek, waking her. She stretched and looked at the Moltres morph, a smile crossing her face.

"Am I dead?" he asked.

"You were pretty close for a while there," she told him, and walked over to check his bandages. "How do you feel?"

"Much better," he said, and watched her apply some potion to his wounds. "I was suprised that I couldn't find you here...I escaped from my former master three days ago, but they followed me here. You don't remember me, do you?"

Skye looked puzzled and shook her head.

"I grew up with you. My parents were morphs too," he told her. He smiled as he got lost in memories of the past. "I was captured and you ran off when our parents were killed in battle. I'm Aiden."

Flashbacks soared into her mind. Aiden had shorter hair back then. Skye was only ten, and she had been playing tag with Aiden while her parents and his were at a battle. Some big men came back, and they tried to capture them. Aiden was flying strongly right behind her, and then he was not. She had gotten away.

"I can't believe it," she told him, holding back tears. "I thought they killed you too."

"They couldn't. There were laws back then," he reminded her. "Morph couldn't battle unless they were over the age of 15. I was only 11."

Skye looked out at the rising sun.

"When I got away, I found an island off the coast here. It's very forboding for humans to live there, but it is perfect for morphs. Come with me. We can escape, and we can become stronger so we can defend ourselves," Aiden told her, smiling intensely.

"I...can't..." she told him. "A lot has changed since we were little. Humans and morphs hate each other, and that needs to change. Something big is going to happen soon, and I need to be here to defend my friends. Besides, don't you think it would be dangerous to have all the morphs on one location?"

Aiden was speechless.

"Come with me to find my friends," Skye told him, pulling him gently to his feet. "We can decide what to do with their help."

Aiden followed her as they flew out of the cave. They flew to the forest where Skye had last seen Cassy and Moonlight. She called to them desperately, knowing that time was of the essence these days...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "We need to find some way out of this mess," Skye told them. "We need to find a safe place for us to exist, and then a way to get other morphs there. An 'Underground railroad', if you will."

Aiden brushed his long hair back quickly, as if frustrated. He smelled the air, the flames on the ends of his wings licked out at the slight breeze.

"There are people coming," he told them urgently. "We have to find a safe place to talk!"

"Do you know any good places?" Skye asked the group desperately.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye looked sharply at Cassy when she mentioned Ken.

"What happened to him?" she demanded, unconciously hovering in the air as if ready to take off at any given second.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    "Dont worry! He is harmless like a small child now...acctually, he acts like one..." Cassy giggled some more. "I was only going to erase his memory of catching and controlling pokemorphs and destroy all armors in the facility, but some how I erased all his memorys of pokemorphs and his hatred against us and as you know I blew up the whole building....I gues my powers are growing... well any way when he awoke after the insident, he was stuned of amazement by me and Moonlight...Now he likes pokemorphs and is just as kind as a Chansey!"

the mew morph started walking towards a cave.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye bit her lower lip, and planted her feet on the ground once more.

Aiden stepped forward to offer a handshake to the pokemorphs, his Moltres wings relaxed.

"I am Aiden," he told them. "It is a pleasure to meet you all."

Skye was then startled by movement not too far away.

"There! I can see his wings!" a voice cried.

"Humans," she gasped. "They can see the flames coming from your wings, Aiden! We have to get out of here! Maybe that cave...?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Pacing up and down on the sand, the Alakazam's anger grew as she thought about those barbaric humans at the training center that was no more.Her eyes glinted with a strange black."Curse those humans there!Had I been a...Duskull morph, I would have used Curse on them!Ah!Wait!No, nnnno." she moaned and knelt onto the grainy shore."I.must not.get.my.anger out...though it is hard not to..." she grimanced and stood back up, flicking of grains of sand with Pyschic.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    Moonlight nodded and looked around. She felt wave after wave of anger, sorrow, and guilt, along with hatred. Her eyes glown and her rings glown too. "Quick! To the cave!" she cried. "I'll stay here and fend them off!"
    Miro looked at Skye and Aiden. "Come on!" and he ran off in the direction of the cave.
    "What's that glow?"
    She charged through the bushes and knocked the guns out of their hands. "I will not hurt you, but I will disarm you!"
    With that, she used her hands and feet and pressed on one side of their necks that cut off circulation and they fell to the ground, unconsious. "No physical or mental damage done." and I smirked.
    Little did I know, one was behind me.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye looked back to see Moonlight throw attack after attack at the humans. She saw the human come up behind her...

"No!" Skye cried, and sent a thundershock attack at him, knocking him unconcious. She ran to Moonlight, leaving Aiden and the others to go to the cave. "You shouldn't have to do this alone."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Aah....." a mysterious human spoke out from a group that was gathered in a helicopter hovering nearby the island.Each one was holding a pair of bonoculers (I know, it's spelled wrong!^^; ) and peering through them at the Alakazam morph."Shades, I think we have found the Alakazam morph....perfect.It seems that it is a dark Pok?morph.....perfect for Team Shade.Usally, you just find Dark Dragonairs, and Pok?mon, not...Pok?morphs....this is an exeption. The boss will be pleased if we get him this one.Pah!" the dark clothed man spat.The group laughed villianously together, and then another member pressed a button, and made the transportation unit hover away...

Aeri meanwhile, sat down.Her tail twitched as she held her head in her arms.Her face clouded over as soon she was in deep thought.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye heard a helicopter far off from their position. The humans who had been on their tail were either unconcious or had fled. Skye shuddered from an unknown chill.

Aiden came out from the cave to get them.

"Let's all get into the cave...the sun is waning," Aiden advised. Skye looked to Moonlight, hoping she would come too, and followed Aiden to the cave and the others.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Aeri stood up, eyes holding more of the dark glint."I...must find shelter...the sun is fading...darkness will fall..." Aeri turned, and started levitating up to a cliff nearby.There, she used her powers to make a black barrier, that inclosed around her for protection.The morph gave a smirk of satisfaction. "No cave or anything for me.I get a portable shelter." her eyes narrowed, and scanning the skies, she summoned some huge leaves, and made a 'bed' for herself, using Pyschic.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "We can't stay here long," Skye said nervously, sitting on the damp floor of the cave. "I have a bad feeling about that helicopter."

Aiden nodded. He flared up his giant wings and set a stick on fire. He placed the stick on a pile of dry brush he had made, and it started blazing.

Skye was silent for a while, hugging her knees.

"How did you all come to be this way?" she asked them, politely, gazing with an unknown longing at the walls as the flames licked orange lightness on them.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    "Well, I was born in Lavender town in Kanto, a pretty scary place, but neighter my mom or my dad liked me... when I was 10 they heared that some scientists were looking for test objects so they could make a powerfull pokemorph...they offered money so my mother and father gave them me in exchange for the money. I dont know how they made me become a morph exept for that they injected Mew DNA into me...how they got the DNA I dont know...well after I had compleatly changed into a morph, my powers were unstabil and accidently blew up the lab, noone got hurt but I managed to escape and now here I am!" Cassy told Skye while holding up an illusion over the caves entarances.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    The frustrated Alakazam morph at last lay down.She closed her weary eyes and mumbled to her self: "Silly humans..."

Meanwhile, at a secret hideout *somewere* Team Shade was watching the sleeping girl.They had made a probe stay hidden in the waters close to the island.The probe scanned the morph, with a long, microphone/camera.It did not attack, however, for the evil team knew that the Alakazam morph would wake up at danger..."We will attack the Pok?morph at dawn...." A bearded man smirked as several Shade scientists watched the screen."But first, we must ask the Boss what our plan of action is.."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back