• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pc games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um you mean where to get it for *free*?

you can always buy it if the money thing isn't a concern for you.

Or you can try burning it... well i'm not sure if people gives you dl of a PC games as they're giant in size... the best chance is either to burn it from a friend or from Kazaa (kazaa has everything...)

Sage

*sigh*
Years
I've tried burning a copy of The Sims for my sister, and it doesn't work. Maxis/EA Games has some sort of anti-burning block on the CD-ROMs, so it won't let you copy them. Aie. x_x

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
well burning is never "impossible". If you're good at these stuff, there's ALWAYS a way to burn them. Like warcraft, i can't burn it with just a regular burner and no extra programs with it. But my friend has sucessfully bypass the security (somehow) and got me a burnt version.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i don't know... but there's a slight chance that it's on Kazaa (well Kazaa has a lot of stuff. Games, movie, dirty pictures and all)

ironman

The man under the Mask
Years
frostweaver said:
i don't know... but there's a slight chance that it's on Kazaa (well Kazaa has a lot of stuff. Games, movie, dirty pictures and all)

all of the sim games from kazaa dont work

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Even if there *was* a place just on the net to download it, I wouldn't post it. It's illegal you know. If you have no money of your own, I feel for you but we don't want to be a connector to illegal activies.

KaZaa Lite does have almost everything, I've used it a lot for things like subbed anim?.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
"if you first don't succeed, try again"

that's all i can say... i can't really say much anymore. There's no other way to get yourself a free version of PC games except for stealing (which is even worst than dling a free one from Kazaa)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm not liking this conversation.

You're not posting warez, but you're certainly not discouraging it's use. :\

Anyway...you hsould be able to buy the new Sims collection of all it's expansion packs in stores now or soon.

And..*locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back