• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Editor Pro [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    hmmm... I happen to have one. Maybe it can work if I just sent you the program. PM me for details! :)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Darthatron can u make this tool more lower-resolution friendly plz? It seems like u can only fully view the window when ur desktop resolution is 1024*768 and above...

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    I want to use this program, but whenever I attempt to open it, an error pops up that says " Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered; a file is missing or invalid." Does anyone have a fix for this? Note: this also occurs when I try to use any of Drathatron's other programs, and PokeScript, so my hacking possibilities are limited because of it.

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
  • great program, but is there a program for editing the pokemon's in-battle sprites?

oh yea, and how do you add pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I want to use this program, but whenever I attempt to open it, an error pops up that says " Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered; a file is missing or invalid." Does anyone have a fix for this? Note: this also occurs when I try to use any of Drathatron's other programs, and PokeScript, so my hacking possibilities are limited because of it.
    The same thing is happening to me.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    should be yes since u already have those ocx files in ur system folder rite?...

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    The zip file works, but when I click the actual program it says there was a run time error. What do I do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    This would be the ultimate tool if you could import and export pokemon data, because I see it isn't out yet XD.Anyways, nice work!

CA_AB

Partners in Crime
    Years
  • how do u add more pokemon on Pokemon Editor Pro

great program, but is there a program for editing the pokemon's in-battle sprites?

oh yea, and how do you add pokemon?

You can add pokemon by scrolling down the list of pokemon until you see a bunch of ?s. Click on one and change the name to whatever you want it to be. Then just add all the data. You can just use Pokepic to edit the in-battle sprites.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2009
    hey, i'm new to the whole hacking pokemon games, hacking games in general, but i downloaded this program, the pokemon editor pro, and i tried to use it, and i got an error message saying
    "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

can someone help me with this please?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    hey can some1 make a tutorial for this cause i cant work out some things on it
    the main problem i have is that i duno how to save the pokemon which sucks because i am trying to make a pokemon like blazeakin and i cant because i have to swich back to see its stats

dw ill just save the rom i was thinking that there was a way just to save the pkm but it dont matter

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back