• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Battle Frontier

Years
  • Pokemon Platinum and HGSS brought back a loved area from Hoenn, the battle frontier. You could battle there in more competitive sided battles in 5 different facilities, all with unique features.

What did you think of the Battle Frontier? Did you like the battles that took place? Did you aim to get all the silver and golden prints?

Years
  • I really liked the Battle Frontier in HGSS, it was cool how GF added a whole new area in Johto just for the frontier. Although I didn't use it too much and prefer the version in Emerald, it was certainly nice to see it return.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I kinda wished the Diamond / Pearl Battle Tower music was the main facility music, but other than that I liked it. Certainly, despite all my love for Hoenn I was glad to see Battle Palace did not return. Hated that facility.

The facility where you can pick which type of pokémon to face was always fun - I always left one of my most advantageous types until my win-streak was getting near to the appearance of the Brain.

Back