• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokémon Guardian Angels?

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
Years
  • I am often told that when first met, I appear aloof and even scare others. However to those who come to know me, they know that I am simply troubled and mean well; however they say they would never want to get on my bad side. For those reasons, mine would probably be Absol, Umbreon or even Mewtwo.

In choosing though, I would like to perhaps have an Arcanine. I hold loyalty in very high regard and try to give guidance whenever I can, to keep a level head in high pressurized situations and be the shoulder of burdens, let alone my own.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I am often told that when first met, I appear aloof and even scare others. However to those who come to know me, they know that I am simply troubled and mean well; however they say they would never want to get on my bad side. For those reasons, mine would probably be Absol, Umbreon or even Mewtwo.

In choosing though, I would like to perhaps have an Arcanine. I hold loyalty in very high regard and try to give guidance whenever I can, to keep a level head in high pressurized situations and be the shoulder of burdens, let alone my own.

Brilliant! this is the kind of self analysis I'm looking for!!!! Keep on posting your guardians people!

Years
  • My first thought is Butterfree, maybe because of my recent change of sig and it's been on my mind of late but I do have other reasonings. I'm loyal to my friends, ( basing this on Ash's Butterfree) I tend to flit about from interest to interest and I do have a bit of a hidden edge, demonstrated by Butterfree's poisonous and other status altering moves.
    In a similar vein I could relate myself to Mew, it being amused at certain childish things, but having amazing hidden talents.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • I'm going to have to say Umbreon. I tend to lurk in shadows and get agitated easily; and you can always tell when I do. I'm more defensive than offensive, really.

*shrugs* Umbreon just seems to fit.

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I would have a totodile because I am a very cheery person and I go a bit (or a lot!) crazy at times. :) I could be a mew though because it very childish, has amazing talents and is soooooooooo cute just like me!! ;)

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • My guardian angel can be a dragonite! Dragonite is always calm and collected. I am also pretty good in studies and dragonite are the kind of pokemon who are intelligent. Dragonite may look very cute and also behaves the same. It is said to be loyal and a very good friend. But it has great potential and can get really destructive when angry. Thus I think that Dragonite reflects me as I possess all of these qualities.( I am serious and not just bragging about myself!!)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Any of the Eevee-lutions.

I'd say either an Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, or Umbreon.

It's hard for me to choose :D

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    i"m gonna have to go with lucario. i tend to like to be alone, and im pretty modest. and I'd kill for the ones i care about.

Lance

I think mine would be Gardevoir for a couple of reasons. I feel I am loving and I would do anything to protect the ones I love, and also I think it would be a perfect guardian angel ^_^

More than perfect. :) It could fit for me too.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'd have to go with Togekiss. I like to believe that its description in Platinum also applies to me. :P

LordBlumiere

Probably dead
    Years
  • You guys tell me! I'm a bit of a loner without too many friends wherever I go. But somehow people are drawn to me. I'm picky about who I want as a friend but fiercely loyal when I do get one. I'm artistic, a writer, and love to discuss theology/religious beliefs. I'm accepting of others and try hard to do what I can for the world, even if that means sacrificing a little.

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
  • If its not obvious then you should go put your head in a microwave and turn it on for 10 minutes...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • This is a very interesting thread.

A Meowth, maybe? Around people who I'm not used to, a great Japanese phrase could be used to describe my personality: karite kita neko (like a borrowed cat), as I tend to be quiet like a cat out of its territory. However, when I'm around friends and family, I can be super-active and talkitive. I also really love cats. :3

Of course, I've actually seen my guardian angel (or so I believe). When I was young, I got really sick and had to go to the hospital. On the way home, drifting by the side of the car, there was what appeared to be a glowing angel-like form. It didn't have any facial features or wings, but it did seem to have a white gown and blonde hair. In comparion to a Pokemon, I guess I would have to say it looked most like Togetic.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • A Tyranitar, as we're both aggressive loners that people fear.
    Maybe a Houndoom would be better?

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • This is a very interesting thread.

A Meowth, maybe? Around people who I'm not used to, a great Japanese phrase could be used to describe my personality: karite kita neko (like a borrowed cat), as I tend to be quiet like a cat out of its territory. However, when I'm around friends and family, I can be super-active and talkitive. I also really love cats. :3

Of course, I've actually seen my guardian angel (or so I believe). When I was young, I got really sick and had to go to the hospital. On the way home, drifting by the side of the car, there was what appeared to be a glowing angel-like form. It didn't have any facial features or wings, but it did seem to have a white gown and blonde hair. In comparion to a Pokemon, I guess I would have to say it looked most like Togetic.

Wow, this is extremely interesting! As from my own experience, I believe I may have seen my own guardian... It was a young girl and dressed in what looked to be silver. I didn't see much more of her... but when it comes to Pokémon I'm not sure WHAT I could relate her to.... Perhaps my house is just haunted haha.

Potato_Hurrican

Filler of Pokedexes
    Years
  • mine would probably be slowpoke because i just dont care about anything that dosnt concern me and ive been told im dense, snorlax because im tall, lazy, slow, hard to get angry, and hard to get hurt, smeargle because hes a dog and dogs are loyal and im just a general artist, or tyranitar because ive been told im posessive and intimidating at first glance

Last edited:

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Definately Dragonair. It's cute, weather themed, serpentine, blueish and has fluffy wings at the side of its head, blue and white scale colour and a blue 'bell' collar. :3 Just right for a Piscies themed girl with the Chinese Zodiac of Snake. ^_^ I can finally say, "I have a Draco-styled weather Pokemon as my guardian angelll!"

Back