• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen [No title]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuChi

Looking for friends...
Years
  • I've only had 2 shinies throught my 6 pokemon games, A shiny Clefable (once was a Cleffa) and the Red Gyrados (It's not so rare). I don't really have the patience to catch the shinies. Lol. I guess I'm a bit lazy.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
  • cool i have glicth on mine and the pokemon always turn shiny pretty cool but gets annoying when thy look ugly and i have the emulator ok

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Well, I went looking for AGES, then I went new game for something to do (I do it and don't save it for fun). I named everything really rude stuff to make my sadistic brother laugh, but my mum nearly caught me. O_o. Then... I ran into a Golden Poochyena! And my bro had lost his Ruby so I couldn't keep it! NOOOOOOOO... the bitter irony :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    Well, I actually caught a shiny Gastly today (Modest nature and good IVs too, w00t!) but my advice is that if you REALLY want to get a shiny you train your pokemon against wild pokemon, instead of trainers or E4. Aparently also, encountering a shiny pokemon in the Safari Zone seems to be the most common place for trainers to find shinys, only problem is, if they run you will get very pissed off (I swear, that shiny Chansey was all mine, then it just HAD to run X_X). but just do lots and lots of training where wild pokemon lurk, and after a week or two of training there A LOT you should encounter one. In total now, I have a shiny

Claydoll, Aron, Golbat and Gastly(well it's a haunter now) but I only have this much because I trained my pokemon A LOT (well, 18+ level 100s) so yeah just train a lot...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    this thread souldve been closed since theres a faq about shiny pokemon already

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back