• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone don't want or have these Pokemon!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Oasis

Pokemon trainer open to friends 🙏
Years
  • If by any chance you don't want anymore or have an extra breed of it just please compromise: Xerneas, Jirachi, Shaymin Darkrai, Arceus, Regigigas, Dialga or Kyurem... It's really hard to attain these Pokemon now and days.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • If by any chance you don't want anymore or have an extra breed of it just please compromise: Xerneas, Jirachi, Shaymin Darkrai, Arceus, Regigigas, Dialga or Kyurem... It's really hard to attain these Pokemon now and days.

I have a few of those in gen 6 that I can import and clone for trading, although I will warn you that they likely have awful IVs, and many have uneditable nicknames. I forget the exact list, but I'll edit this or reply again once I'm home and have access to them.

Worth noting that none of these Pokémon can be bred, however. You probably aren't going to find an uncloned gen 7 version of any legendaries these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back