• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Player Review Thread

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
[I'll fix the CSS later]

Ever wonder what your fellow colleagues think of you at a player perspective? Well, now you can learn from them!

All you have to do is leave a review of how good (or bad) the above poster is at playing mafia games. Do their tactics works? What should they improve upon?

Please no half-assed shitty reviews, this is serious :(

Also, PC rules and UG rules apply here so go ahead.

credits to Chura for the wonderful idea!

THE NEXT POSTER SHOULD REVIEW ME. THE POSTER AFTER THEM SHOULD REVIEW THE POSTER ABOVE, ETC.

Last edited:
Years
You're difficult to review in all honesty because of where you sit on the skill spectrum. You have no huge strengths as a player that I can think of but you also lack weaknesses. The big thing I can give you is consistency. I would suggest that you can be a little two obvious about who you're working with as mafia and I think you should probably not roleblock the same person twice in a row unless you are sure they're not on your side as town.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
@GP (legit doing this just in case someone comments before me, I don't want it to look like it's aimed at the wrong person)
To me, you're not all that easy to read. Though I have to admit games are fun when you're in them, because regardless of your alignment you're able to give reads (even if they're fakes) and perhaps act upon them if necessary. You're also a good sport, regardless of your alignment and wincon. It's also amusing to see you bus the hell out of a mafia teammate, tbh. Also, you're actually very decent with whatever role you're given, when you're given the chance to use it tbh, and from what I've seen you think things through before acting upon initial thoughts. (sry this is bad i can't review for muk)

Back