• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dusk Form Lycanrock Moveset

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    So this guy has a neat ability and some good moves. What do you think I should teach him?

I was thinking

Ability- Tough Claws
    Nature- Jolly
    252 Speed
    252 Attack
    4 Defense

Accelerock
    Fire Fang
    Crunch
    Swords Dance

What do you think? There is also Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock and plenty of others.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • So this guy has a neat ability and some good moves. What do you think I should teach him?

I was thinking

Ability- Tough Claws
    Nature- Jolly
    252 Speed
    252 Attack
    4 Defense

Accelerock
    Fire Fang
    Crunch
    Swords Dance

What do you think? There is also Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock and plenty of others.

Lycanroc's best coverage move is Drill Run, with Fire Fang coming in close. It doesn't need Crunch, as Stone Edge hits its targets good enough already. Thunder Fang is useless, as Stone Edge also covers its targets:
    -Swords Dance
    -Stone Edge
    -Drill Run/Fire Fang
    -Accelerock
    Nature: Jolly
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
    Item: Lycanium Z

Back