• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Books Favorite books?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Any book you like and think is good.

Edit: I guess I'll post something as well

I like a lot of John Steinbeck's books. I'm not a big book person and the fact that I was only exposed to Steinbeck books from dumb high school English classes is a testament to that. But when I did read his work like East of Eden I really enjoyed it, it was very mature and underappreciated by the likes of high school kids who read it just because they have to and likely forgot about it for the rest of their lives. I want to reread East of Eden one of these days.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Reading the novel to Fight Club brought a lot more enjoyment to every interpretation to the story.

Looking forward to reading the Disaster Artist next.

And I'm absolutely craving to read all 22 volumes of the Shakugan no Shana light novel series... Too bad that's probably never going to happen.

Last edited:
Years
Soldier X.
It's about a German soldier during WWII finding himself wounded behind enemy lines. [most basic summary I could give without spoiling anything]

Years
Some of my favourite novels include:
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick
Mirror, Mirror by Cara Delevingne
me before you by Jojo Moyes
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

In terms of manga, I really enjoy Akame Ga Kill and Akuma no Riddle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
In no particular order:

Harry Potter series
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Alchemist

Back