• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokรฉCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokรฉmon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokรฉmon Company or Nintendo.

???????????????????? ????'???? ????????????????-????????????????

Years
๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’-๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Hello my name Is Poke-Chan. I just made this account and my top Favorite Pokemon is the Ice-type Eeveelution Glaceon which explains my profile Picture. I am always on Discord and Skype. I will leave those in this thread for you all to see. I'm 15-years old and I'm very glad to help out and talk to you fellow people and I'm very glad to help out with this community and I hope I do a good job at doing so.

Skype- Puppylover13594

Discord- ไธ‚ใ„–ๅ‡ ไธจๅŒš.ไน‡ไน‚ไน‡#9887

Years
Oop I must have missed this thread! Welcome Poke-Chan, nice to meet you. <3 I love Glaceon also....so elegant and beautiful. I approve of your taste lol. Big welcome to the forum, feel free to let us know if you have questions!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
How'd you alter the font like that, even on the topics? Pretty cool!

Or was that always a thing I just didn't know?

Anyway, welcome!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Fancy fancy! I can already tell you?re the creative type. :)

Also a fellow Glaceon fan! I like you already, being the official Sylveon mascot of the forums. n_n

Feel free to send me a VM if you ever want to chat! Hope you?re already on PCs discord server!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Such elegant font o:

I would say Glaceon is my second favorite Eeveelution, after Umbreon. Anyway, welcome to PC - hope to see you around!

Last edited:
Years
Oop I must have missed this thread! Welcome Poke-Chan, nice to meet you. <3 I love Glaceon also....so elegant and beautiful. I approve of your taste lol. Big welcome to the forum, feel free to let us know if you have questions!

Thank you for the comment! I do love Glaceon I think Glaceon is very elegant and pretty to look at. I will ask questions if needed. Thank you for your time. :3

Years
Fancy fancy! I can already tell you๏ฟฝre the creative type. :)

Also a fellow Glaceon fan! I like you already, being the official Sylveon mascot of the forums. n_n

Feel free to send me a VM if you ever want to chat! Hope you๏ฟฝre already on PCs discord server!

I was on the server but I had left. I do however have a new discord if you're interested.

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฆ”ใƒใƒชใƒใ‚บใƒŸใฎใ‚ฝใƒ‹ใƒƒใ‚ฏ๐Ÿฆ”๐Ÿ’–#4346

Thank you for commenting! :3

Years
How'd you alter the font like that, even on the topics? Pretty cool!

Or was that always a thing I just didn't know?

Anyway, welcome!

Thank you for commenting! I hope to enjoy here and you can use font whilst your typing but I use Fancy Font Generator. It's a very good website! I recommend it!

Back