• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    For those of you who haven't had the chance to play Pokemon Black, or would like a copy of the game, I'd like to giveaway one free copy of it. I'l gladly pay the shipping, too.

To enter, just post below your favourite item to use in Pokemon games and give a good reason why that is the case.

I'll pick my favourite reason on the 24th of December. And I'll private message the winner for shipping details! (I wish I did this way earlier so it could have been shipped prior to Christmas, but... :( )

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • This is a really nice gesture but unfortunately giveaways involving shipping real items (opposed to digital ones) aren't allowed on the forums due to potential liability issues. I'm really sorry about this! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back