• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hello Everyone, I'm just starting Pokemon Moon and decided to look for a community to talk about Pokemon in General. Hopefully I'll enjoy my stay here.

I live in Canada, and definitely am looking for my Friend codes for people to trade and battle with.

:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    OMG. I feel so bad for you, I wish I could share my copy to others haha. That sucks that you guys had to wait so long, was there a specific reason for this?

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I am also new on here too, see you around~ Feel free to randomly message if you wanna chat :]

Years
  • Hello Everyone, I'm just starting Pokemon Moon and decided to look for a community to talk about Pokemon in General. Hopefully I'll enjoy my stay here.

I live in Canada, and definitely am looking for my Friend codes for people to trade and battle with.

:)
    I welcome you to the forums! I hope that we can trade and battle some time in the future as I still actually haven't beaten the games yet! I've been dragging a bit with that, actually! I hope that you'll remain active in the forums and that we can be friends! I seemed to have let slip my responsibility to welcome all the new members and AI apologize for the retroactive speed with with I'm responding, but I hope that we can trade stories and ideas about Pokémon anyways!

Back