• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the regional birbs

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    I love the regional birds! I use them pretty much in every playthrough at least until the Pok?mon League. I really like the Pidgey and the Fletchling lines. I haven't use the Starly line yet, though.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I've always loved birds and have used every single starting bird line.

Fletchling is the cutest little Pokemon ever, I swear. OMG. I still can't get over how ridiculously adorable it is four years later. However, for later evolutions I think Pidgeot is my favorite.

27thColt

The Collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Staraptor by far. It's strong and it looks cool. And it even knows Brave Bird and Close combat!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Sometimes, like Noctowl or Swellow. Mostly I use other regional flying types like Skarmory/Crobat/Mantine, or Altaria or Chatot or Sigilyph/Swanna/Archeops or Hawlucha or Oricorio

Back