• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Another game following Ash Ketchup

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
  • Now there are a lot of Fangames out there following Ash Ketchum's Story, There's Ash Gray, There's Fire Ash, etc. But I still want to work on a Fangame following Ash Ketchum which closely follows the storyline and multiple regions, plus movies.

The game would progress through just as the episodes air, Following all Episodes From Season 1 till Now (Regularly Updating with new episodes) It'll be following the story closely, Tho you will have the freedom to catch Any Pokemon you want, Evolve any pokemon which Ash didn't, etc, Tho You won't be able to evolve your Pikachu (The Pikachu you get would be special and will have boosted stats, A bit more than Partner Pikachu from Let's Go Pikachu), Side Characters would follow you around (Brock, Misty, etc)

Will this be a nice Idea for a Fangame? Of course, I'll make it anyway, I'm asking if anyone would be there to play it, How can I improve it and such.
    (The "Ash Ketchup" in the title was intentional.)

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
    Years
  • Hey cool.. Your idea is good and I have an idea 1.every region has trainer battle like in Fire ash but this time ash wins all round and move to elite 4
    2.Every Pokemon can catchable
    3.follow story but little bit of twist

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • So like Pokémon Fire Ash but its the exact same?
    Not really, You see Fire Ash didn't follow the story that closely, And skipped episodes and stuff.
    Edit: You can say, Ash Gray but with more regions?

Hey cool.. Your idea is good and I have an idea 1.every region has trainer battle like in Fire ash but this time ash wins all round and move to elite 4
    2.Every Pokemon can catchable
    3.follow story but little bit of twist
    I don't know about the first one, But the last two ones are great!

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
    Years
  • For example in Indigo League Ash loses to Richie ,but you can modify this ash wins and moves to top 8 and top 4,semi finals, finals and then rest, Kanto elite 4.. Like this for Johto,Hoenn,Sinoh,Unova,Kalos,win in Alola we know, finaly Galar.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • For example in Indigo League Ash loses to Richie ,but you can modify this ash wins and moves to top 8 and top 4,semi finals, finals and then rest, Kanto elite 4.. Like this for Johto,Hoenn,Sinoh,Unova,Kalos,win in Alola we know, finaly Galar.

That might work, We'll see

Back