• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Birthdays and whatnot

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • Today, as I get older and not younger (I wish, haha), I would like for the people of PC to ask anything about me or my past. Just be aware that I may not get back to you quickly with classes and family related events. Go ahead and ask away!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Would you go to an abandoned house centuries old, and sleep there for a night in hopes of seeing a ghost?

Years
  • Best show I have seen recently was Haunted on Netflix. Definitely better than A Haunting and Paranormal Survivor.

Ok. I started watching Haunted, but I only lasted maybe 5 or so minutes into the first episode. The interview process with everyone in one big room just felt super awkward to me. A lot of the people looked like they felt uncomfortable to. I get that it's different people each episode, but still. Does it get better? D:

Also - speaking of spoopy Netflix shows - DID YOU WATCH THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE?

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Ok. I started watching Haunted, but I only lasted maybe 5 or so minutes into the first episode. The interview process with everyone in one big room just felt super awkward to me. A lot of the people looked like they felt uncomfortable to. I get that it's different people each episode, but still. Does it get better? D:

Also - speaking of spoopy Netflix shows - DID YOU WATCH THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE?

Watched a little bit of it, but I was too busy with school to really watch it.

Back