• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Trainer: Kyumi wants to Battle!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    Should I send out my Pokemon now? Nah, I'll introduce myself.

Hello! My name is Kyumi. I refer to myself as an Ace Trainer because in many ways, I battle like one. I am a furry as well, and you can probably see that from my profile pic. I have always loved Pokemon since I started it back when I was 4. I started by playing Emerald, but I didn't know what I was doing. The first game I actually PLAYED was Pearl. I loved it so much, I bought another Pearl, a Diamond, and a Platinum. Then I continued buying more games. I currently own the above mentioned games, Heartgold, White, and Moon. I also plan on getting Ultra Moon. I have never played any Gen 6 games, but I would love to get one after Ultra Moon. That being said, I look forward to being here!

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
    Years
  • I have had this only a couple days and really enjoying it here. You'll have a great time, I assure you!
    ~Breloom

Years
  • Gen VI is awesome! I do recommend you try it out =) Welcome Kyumi, it is so nice to meet you. <3 Big Pokéfans are always welcome and hopefully PC will be to your liking. See you see you!!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm pretty new myself.

I can say that I started with the original, Blue and Red. Then I got my hands on Yellow and was disappointed when I couldn't do the MissingNo glitch in Yellow D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    Eyy Kyumi, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you!

I'm sure you'll have a great time as there's a section here for every aspect of the franchise here. I'm curious about your favorite Pokemon generation, mine was 5th without doubts. Also I'm rather curious about your favorite region, if you can choose one that is.

Good luck with everything here, I'm sure you'll have a blast! :)
    Thank you! As for my fav generation, I would have to say IV since I bonded closely with that one(I can't wait for the remakes!). Favorite Region tho, would have to be Unova. The design for that region was so well thought out.

Vragon

Well ace trainer: Kyumi I accept your challenge. I Vragon (a player of platinum).
    So what's the team you like the most in your games? (might as well scope the competition)

Back