• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Discovered OOC Thread

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
  • Thanks I will try and put up a gym battle earlier today. Say, this OCC thread needs some life. A good RP has an active OCC thread. So lets start a conversation: Why the heck am I the only one who went East, huh?!?!?

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    haha that's fine man...and I honestly have no idea, I thought that the East was a lot more interesting in the beginning then the west

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I chose the west because I saw perfect chose the east, and I was the second person to post for that chapter so I chose the west ha.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Ya oh well it doesn't matter, because after everyone has their first gym battle things are going to take a turn for the worse in the rp lol

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    haha everything you guys have seen so far in the rp will start to make sense after the gym battles. That's when i'm going to start giving the details about who exactly the guy in the cloak is and why some of the trainers saw red and green sketched in the rock.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Oh cool. So will we each have to go to both gyms before going north/south? Yay, i'm gonna be the first to win the surfer dude's badge!

SorakuFett

I use myself in Battle..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Signup Sheet: Pre-signup check up

Hey, there aren't any starters left, but 2 character spots left... can my starter be Riolu?

Back