• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magnetism

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
  • dp___magnets_by_flamingclaw-d2xou4v.jpg

Credit to Fangking for the blanks and Nick15 for the Magnemite and Magneton art ;)

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • They are really good cards, but I think it's better to change the 40x of Magnezone's "Metallic Outburst" attack into 20x, otherwise it's a bit...broken.

Years
  • i think that you should lower the power of metallic outburst to a max of 80, or lower its power to 30x, because not many pokemon have more than 160 health, and it would be a too powerful of a move to use without using any energys

Years
  • i think that you should lower the power of metallic outburst to a max of 80, or lower its power to 30x, because not many pokemon have more than 160 health, and it would be a too powerful of a move to use without using any energys

The thing is, it needs 4 steel energy. I think the move needs a drawback, though, such as discarding the top X cards of your deck when you attack, based on how many energy you have attached, or something like that.

Zeko

^ is awesome!
    Years
  • Awesome. If your Magnezone is so uber, make it like a LV. X or something. But, overall, I would open packs and packs until I get it xD

Back