• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga One Punch Man Season 2

Years
  • https://myanimelist.net/anime/34134/One_Punch_Man_2nd_Season

We're currently six episodes into s2 of OPM, as of this post. There has been a lot of discussion about this season since it's animated by a different studio that isn't known for being very good at fight scenes. Those of you who are watching, what do you think of it so far? Obviously it's not the same as the first season in terms of combat animation fluidity, but I don't think this season is as bad as some people make it out to be.

Please mark spoilers in spoiler tags!

Years
  • I do not have a good eye when it comes to good/bad animation unless it's very very obvious. and for me, the "sometimes-not-good" animation was not noticeable. it was when i read the "omg the animation is so bad" comments that I realized that there are some stiff animation in there. i admit s1 looked a lot better but in the end, its opm. i'm gonna enjoy it regardless. and i am, actually. if only i don't get confused reading shounen/action mangas, i would read the hell out of it but... >.<

tl;dr:

it's fine. not as good as s1 aesthetically but its opm. and i like opm

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm a little late to this thread, but so far I am LOVING the second season! This is the first ever tournament arc that isn't filler and is legitimately entertaining in its own right lol. It may not have the same animation fidelity as the first season, but I adore it nonetheless. Very excited to see what happens next. \(^▽^@)ノ

Years
  • Still liking it quite a bit, and I reaaally dunno where all the complaints are coming from. Nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be and imo enjoyable. Nothing can beat the first season's opening though. :heart:

Back