• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Black screen on start up but can click invisible buttons

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2017
    I downloaded the TCGO today and whenever I open it, it's just a black screen.
    It opens up straight away without patching or anything.
    I hear the start up sounds and can hear invisible buttons making noise when i hover over them. I can even click on the buttons and hear the game working but it's just all black.

I've tried pretty much every solution on google. Everything from reinstalling to updating my drivers and nothing has worked yet :(

I have Windows 10 and I definitely downloaded the Windows version.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Years
  • I downloaded the TCGO today and whenever I open it, it's just a black screen.
    It opens up straight away without patching or anything.
    I hear the start up sounds and can hear invisible buttons making noise when i hover over them. I can even click on the buttons and hear the game working but it's just all black.

I've tried pretty much every solution on google. Everything from reinstalling to updating my drivers and nothing has worked yet :(

I have Windows 10 and I definitely downloaded the Windows version.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

So, first question: where did you download the installer from?

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2017
    Yeah I downloaded it from there

My Specs are

Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz
    Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (7.90 usable)
    System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

and my graphics card is an AMD Radeon R5 M320

Back