• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
  • Hey there, I'm Serman, otherwise known as Steven! I've been playing Pokemon for ages but about a year and a half ago got back into it big time by doing solo challenges with harder Pokemon and writing down my progress. So far I've done:

Pokemon Blue with Krabby
    Pokemon Omega Ruby with Magikarp
    Pokemon Soul Silver with Ditto
    Pokemon Y with Shedinja
    Pokemon Moon with Happiny
    Pokemon Platinum with Silcoon
    (I'll probably make a post with all this info in the solo challenge thread later.)

Most recently I just finished Pokemon Blue with a Pokedex caught number of 1 and got this fantastic screenshot:
    ending.jpg

But yeah, that's me! I love the Pokemon games and really like doing challenges that use the game in creative and different ways from how it was intended.

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
    Years
  • That is an achievement that you can be proud of! (I guess? {XD} )

Anyways, welcome! I sure do think that you will fit in here nicely. With your fascination on challenges, may I suggest visiting the Challenges section of PC for the other challenges you might want to do (https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202).

Feel free to ask the higher ups for any other questions around here, and have lots of fun!

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's pretty crazy lol. So in order to get to towns/cities that need HMs, do you use cheat codes or keep your one caught Pok?mon as one that can learn the needed HMs?

Anyways welcome Serman 8D It's nice to have you, and I hope you'll continue sharing your in-game achievements here.. I'm almost baffled you did all those you listed. I've gone through Crystal with just Shuckle, but boy was it tough.

Years
  • Thank you! Just Suckle does not sound easy at all! Some of my own runs were definitely tough. I logged about 30 hours of playtime once trying to find a way to get Ditto through the Bellsprout Tower in Soul Silver.

As for how I got the HMs, for Blue you only need Cut, Surf & Strength to beat it. I chose Squirtle because it can learn Surf and Strength and then I used the Mew Glitch to catch a Missingno, made sure it wouldn't register in the Pokedex and taught it Cut. So no cheats but a couple glitches! :)

Back