• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Translation for an Existing ROM Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    I am requesting someone translate Pokemon Sun Pearl and Moon Diamond from Spanish to English! Please I have it downloaded but can't enjoy it cuz its in Spanish and I don't speak or read or plan to learn to speak or read Spanish Thanks so so much if someone can do this for me

Years
  • Translating an entire ROM hack is a massive amount of work that takes many, many hours. Unfortunately, while I'm sure an English version would be awesome, it's not something that'll happen just because someone really wants it. At best I'd check Sun Pearl & Moon Diamond's main site and leave a comment since it seems like you're not alone in wanting a translation. Maybe your voices will be heard. The creators of these fangames haven't posted them on PC so we can't help much outside that. ):

Anyway, since this area is for forum-related questions only, I'll lock the thread up. Any further ROM hacking-related questions can be asked in our ROM Hacking area. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back