• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
At first I was wondering how you got the text to slant. But then I figured out it was in the background. Rofl.
Very nice. And good picture of Zigzagoon. Haven't seen one of those in awhile.
9/10.

Years
Great image, and the groove border is perfect for a picture like this. However, the text's font, color, and overall feeling of emptiness kind of takes away the greatness of the picture [8.5/10]

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
9/10 if you drew it yourself. Its hilarious
5/10 if you didn't :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Well, the banner is nice, and it's prett organized. But I think you should use some CSS and different colors and fonts in your signature.

5/10

Years
Hmm. The picture would look SO SO much better if you placed the title tags around the picture (or the whole signature itself!), and not have that ugly word in the top right corner :( It would still have the hover effect.

Also, Size 1 font doesn't really look small in italics, and it should be "My PC Family" not "My PC family" (Well, it looks better).

Otherwise, I love it~ The thick banner actually looks good. :3

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back