• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trainer Class Challenge

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
Years
  • Trainer Class Challenge

How to Play
    In this challenge you pick a trainer class picked from the list below to start of in the game. This will determine what Pokemon type or types in some cases that you will be allowed to use. Once you have picked your Trainer class you pick what Pokemon you would like to use and then the next poster will pick what Pokemon you can have for you team. However you are not allowed to pick legendaries

Step One: Pick your Trainer Class.
    Trainer Classes
    Spoiler:

Step Two: Sign Up
    Use this format to sign up

Username:
    Trainer Class:
    Pokemon: (please put these in a spoiler)
    Game:

Step Three: Wait for the next poster to pick your team.

To get the Pokemon you need you can hack or trade but the Pokemon must be in their first evolution and have a legitimate moveset. Also the Pokemon you choose doesn't need to start off as that type but so long as its final evolution has that typing it is acceptable. So if you choose Pilot whom uses flying types you can have a Charmander in your team since its final evolution Charizard is Fire/Flying. If you are unable to proceed further in your playthrough you are allowed to catch an HM slave but it must be boxed as soon as you have gotten past the obstacle. If a challenger's Pokemon list is small you can choose to give them multiple of the same Pokemon

My Signup
    Username: Hyperjono
    Trainer Class: Delinquent
    Game: Diamond
    Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Challengers
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: LRachelR5
    Trainer Class: Breeder
    Spoiler:

Game: X

Hyperjono you get
    Absol
    Umbreon
    Mightyena
    Houndoom
    Sableye
    Honchkrow

HyperJono

Years
  • Username: LRachelR5
    Trainer Class: Breeder
    Spoiler:

Game: X

Hyperjono you get
    Absol
    Umbreon
    Mightyena
    Houndoom
    Sableye
    Honchkrow

Thanks for doing the challenge
    the Pokemon you get are
    Riolu
    Mantyke
    Budew
    Azuril
    Mime Jr.
    Pichu

Years
  • UPDATE
    Spoiler:

TEAM
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

HyperJono

Years
  • Update
    First I traded over all my Pokemon as eggs and hatched them then made my way to Oreburgh City and grinded Gem to Lv. 30 since I'm doing this at the same time as the Motherhen Challenge. Once gem was Lv. 30 took on Roark at the Oreburgh Gym earning the Coal Badge.
    Team
    Spoiler:

Back