• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys

TimothyAster

Gen5-er
Years
  • Hi, my name is Tim. 16 years old and student. My first language is german so excuse any spelling errors. My ultimat goal is to complete the national pokedex in sun, so wish me luck. I'd also like to make some romhacks. I like drawing and creating fakemon, so if anyone needs some for their game, just ask me.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi! Welcome to PC, Tim :)
    Completing the National Dex is a worthy goal, how many Pokémon have you caught yet?
    You can head to the Trade Corner if you need help with Trade Evolutions or Moon exclusive :) Good luck!

Years
  • Hey there Tim, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Collecting all the Pokemon is pretty tough! Luckily you can receive a lot of help over in the Trade Corner! We also do have a pretty big ROM hacking section if you'd like to start on yours. You can find the people and resources that can help you start a ROM hack here. Anyways, good luck on completing your Pokedex, and I'll be seeing you around! :D

Years
  • I would looove to learn German. Was just looking at German cities at work yesterday and really want to visit lol. That is super cool. Welcome welcome Tim! I'd like to see your art sometime if you're ever interested in posting it in our Art Studio forum. o/

Back