• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate dis' Team........pwease? *throws puppy eyes*

1UpedAngel

Some guy who's there
Years
Hi, I'm posting my casual battling team for people to rate, not hate. (Oh my god unintentional rhyme ftl.) Anyway, this is only for you to rate, I've already decided this as my team, and that's final. This is only me confirming that it's a good team (not the greatest). Once again, please don't be an a@@hole about me using legendaries, they're not that powerful. As said by Ghetsis, it may be referred to as a deity/uber/god-tier/whatever, but it's still a pokemon. Anyway, here's my team:

430.gif

Name: Tenebrae
Ability: Super Luck
Moves:
-Sky Attack
-Psychic
-Dark Pulse
-Fly

475s.gif

Name: Gallade
Ability: Steadfast
Moves:
-Leaf Blade
-Drain Punch (Thinking about changing to something else)
-Psyshock (Thinking about Move Relearning Psycho Cut though)
-Night Slash

134.gif

Name: Aqua
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
-Ice Beam
-Dig
-Hydro Pump
-Surf

497.gif

Name: Abel
Ability: Contrary (EDIT: from my VoltWhite playthrough)
Moves:
-Leaf Blade
-Leaf Storm
-Aerial Ace
-Draco Meteor

643.gif

Name: Reshiram (I don't name Legendaries)
Ability: Turboblaze
Moves:
-Fusion Flare (But I like the Japanese name better, Cross Flame)
-Dragon Pulse
-Echoed Voice
-Shadow Ball

644.gif

Name: Zekrom
Ability: TeraVolt
Moves:
-Fusion Bolt (But I like it's Japanese name better, Cross Thunder)
-Zen Headbutt
-Dragon Claw
-Bolt Strike

This is my team which I love. :3

BTW, when you post, please only offer creatie criticism when you're disagreeing with my team, and point out why. Thanks for looking here! :D

P.S. I am accepting battles, however, I can't guarantee my Wi-Fi will work with me, as it does glitch out during battle, and battle only or some reason.

EDIT: I'm switching out my DW Serperior for my Serperior from my VoltWhite (made by the fabulous Drayano, with the forum for it being found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=247696&highlight=voltwhite) playthrough, which I taught Draco Meteor.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
Your team looks pretty good and it seems like its balanced. I guess the only thing is that you have two dragon types, a grass, and a flying which are all susceptible to ice but you do have Aqua which knows dig and the Reshiram with Fusion Flare. The legendaries will also be susceptible to dragon types too but then again they know dragon moves themselves so maybe it comes down to their speed levels.

All in all though I think it's good, maybe give them some items if they don't already have them

oh, and maybe you could teach some stat moves to boost speed, attack, etc. I don't usually use them in regard to my team but just thought it may or may not help with your team.

Last edited:

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
Years
Unless the female starters have been released, and I don't think they have yet, that Serperior IS a hack, only females can pass dream world abilities and to top it off dream world ability transfers cannot be done with a ditto. If the female starters were released forget the above :3

Also go ahead and relearn psycho cut on gallade xP

jvpski3

Banned
Years
Great team!!! I rather you take the Seperior out, and add some national dex legendaries. :) And it be best if you got AR codes!!!

GREAT, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE TEAM!

1UpedAngel

Some guy who's there
Years
Unless the female starters have been released, and I don't think they have yet, that Serperior IS a hack, only females can pass dream world abilities and to top it off dream world ability transfers cannot be done with a ditto. If the female starters were released forget the above :3

Also go ahead and relearn psycho cut on gallade xP

I know that my Serperior is Dream World only, but I got it as an Egg for Global Trade, so someone else probably hacked it. Not that I'm complaining. :3

Great team!!! I rather you take the Seperior out, and add some national dex legendaries. :) And it be best if you got AR codes!!!

GREAT, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE TEAM!

Ugh, but the thing is, I don't much like some of the National Legendaries. And the ones I do like, Shaymin/Darkrai, are impossible to get without cheating otherwise.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Hmmm.... I love the team, however, if I replaced something, it would be Resh for Hydreigon or something. Mainly because Hydreigon has Dark, so you could go for some good coverage with it.

Other than that, love it. I use Shiny Gallade on one of my competitive teams.

1UpedAngel

Some guy who's there
Years
Hmmm.... I love the team, however, if I replaced something, it would be Resh for Hydreigon or something. Mainly because Hydreigon has Dark, so you could go for some good coverage with it.

Other than that, love it. I use Shiny Gallade on one of my competitive teams.

Thanks, and most of the time when I use legendaries, it'll be like opposing games ones, ex: Ho-oh - Lugia. As for Hydreigon, don't get me wrong, it's kinda like my dream pokemon of Dark/Dragon, but I did use it, and I found it easily replaceable with a number of previous gen Pokemon.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
On Gallade drop Psyshock and Drain Punch for Psycho Cut and your elemental punch of choice (I'd go with Ice or Fire) Close Combat or Earthquake

Why change
Psyshock - Its a great move yes, but not for Gallade who specilizes in atk, not special attack. While it has a higher base power then Psycho Cut, Psycho Cut has twice the PP and a higher critical hit chance... And it uses Gallade's high atk.

Drain Punch - I've never had to teach this to my Gallade since when it hits something, it almost always goes down. (High atk IV/EV's.)

Last edited:

1UpedAngel

Some guy who's there
Years
On Gallade drop Psyshock and Drain Punch for Psycho Cut and your elemental punch of choice (I'd go with Ice or Fire) Close Combat or Earthquake

Why change
Psyshock - Its a great move yes, but not for Gallade who specilizes in atk, not special attack. While it has a higher base power then Psycho Cut, Psycho Cut has twice the PP and a higher critical hit chance... And it uses Gallade's high atk.

Drain Punch - I've never had to teach this to my Gallade since when it hits something, it almost always goes down. (High atk IV/EV's.)

Yes, I realize that, however, Drain Punch is a useful move in 5th gen as it has twice the PP, and it also is annoying since my Gallade is holding a Leftovers. As for Close Comabt, that move drops stats, which is something I normally avoid. And as for the Elemental move, there's none I can find other than Leaf Blade that I like. And as for Earthquake, it's not in my interest for Gallade, cuz Earthquake just doesn't seem natural is all. And besides, the same things Ground can take down can also be taken down by my other moves (excluding the usually weak but fast Electric type).

Back