• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Kurisutin

Numismatist Standing By
Years
  • I wasn't sure if I should post here. I've been lurking for a few months, and suddenly come across some spare time, so I thought why not? I would love to become a part of a community.

I have been here before, under another name (Squidchan) but it wasn't for long as I got quite busy. So this is my comeback, with a clean slate. Plus I've changed a lot, I have a ton of new interests and hobbies. The only thing that hasn't changed is my love for Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome Kurisu! Heck yeah, Pokémon's awesome and I've been a fan since I was 8/9 or so (27 now). Here's hoping that never changes. :D Enjoy your time posting, and I'm always down to help if you need it. [:

Kurisutin

Numismatist Standing By
    Years
  • Thank you. I always tend to have a little trouble 'getting into' posting, it takes a little time. I get a little lost, I don't want to make a mistake, mess up a game, tell someone the wrong information.

I've been trying to post an answer for someone but I'm worried I'm wrong and so I'll just wait to see if someone else replies and compare my answer to that.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, don't worry too much! PC is meant to be a fun place not stressful! :)

Either way, welcome (back) to PC! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Kurisutin

Numismatist Standing By
    Years
  • Thanks Fairy, I think I might just take that step and post. If I'm wrong, than at least I have learnt something.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Got any other interests besides Rom hacking and the like? Do you watch the Anime? Got a favorite Pok?mon? This is an introduction thread so introduce yourself :7:

:t037: Everyone who knows me knows I like Vulpix and I?m currently playing as Mozilla in FTE(Fire Type Emblem) over in PokeTrivia. Should go give it a look :chu:

Kurisutin

Numismatist Standing By
    Years
  • Got any other interests besides Rom hacking and the like? Do you watch the Anime? Got a favorite Pok?mon? This is an introduction thread so introduce yourself :7:

:t037: Everyone who knows me knows I like Vulpix and I?m currently playing as Mozilla in FTE(Fire Type Emblem) over in PokeTrivia. Should go give it a look :chu:

I started watching the anime on Netflix until I realised they didn?t have the entire Indigo League or Gen 1 or whichever it is and I couldn?t find the rest anywhere... I read the manga until just before Gold/Silver. Borrowed them from the library so once we move closer again (this or next week) I can do that again.

Favourite Pok?mon are Mew, Espeon, Jynx, Raichu. I have many others that I like but those are the best, I can?t choose. I have three kids (is that an interest or a job?), I collect coins (going to show off my collection to anyone that?s interested), and I would love to get into gardening but I just don?t have enough time. Very soon I?d like to get some ?mystery seeds? and see what they grow into! Just to surprise myself.

I?ll definitely take a look at FTE, I have a whole household to clean today, but later on tonight I?ll definitely check it out.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Three kids already. Have my own mother beat on that one(she didn't have me until she was 29 and didn't have my two older brothers until she was 21). Granted she was married to an Enlisted Coast Guard so money was tight(try living on $300/month back in 1976).

As for the Anime, my own provider doesn't even have the entire Indigo League On Demand in Standard Definition(jumps around a lot, which annoys me). At least they have my two favorite Episodes involving Suzie(and her Vulpix) and Duplica(and her Ditto). Suzie's Episode is obvious(I love Vulpix) but Duplica's is the one Episode in which they imitated Team Rocket.

Back