• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do I have a misprinted card of Plusle?

Years
  • Hey guys!
    This is my first post so bare with me please!
    First things first, I got a bunch of Pokémon Cards from my mom. So I went through them a bit, thinking about my childhood. I have to add I'm from Germany and the cards are mostly in English which isn't a problem.
    However, I found a card of Plusle that doesn't seem to be quite right. The name is stated as "Pluse". At first I wasn't really sure whether it's just me and being used to the German Pokémon names but the name is the same in English. So, do I have a misprint? And if so, is this a rare occasion (since I haven't found any other card like this) and what is the card's worth? Thanks for help in advance!

There is a picture of the card included.

Attachments

• 17760343_717047695123995_2010137721_n.jpg
      17760343_717047695123995_2010137721_n.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 12

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I'm afraid it's a counterfeit card. Whilst a mispelt name isn't unheard of, it's very rare. Also several symbols on the card are wrong, as is the spacing with the text.

This'll be moved to the dedicated TCG section of the forum soon, so if you can't find where the thread is it's because it'll be there : )

Back