• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Drop your FC need new people to battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    drop your friend codes guys had to get a new 3ds and i need people to battle i also provide power save services so if any ones in need let me know i will give you shiny pokes to hold on to as well so you know i am legit =) thanks if the power saving is not allowed please let me know i will take the thread down.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • drop your friend codes guys had to get a new 3ds and i need people to battle i also provide power save services so if any ones in need let me know i will give you shiny pokes to hold on to as well so you know i am legit =) thanks if the power saving is not allowed please let me know i will take the thread down.

Using Powersaves is considered hacking, so offering services isn't allowed here. There is a Friend Code thread in the X&Y section, though, if you are interested in just trading with other people (there is also a Trade Forum, though like I said, no Powersaves Pokemon allowed even if they look legit). Gonna close this up :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back