• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anchorman 2

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Everyone seems to be talking about The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, but let's not forget Rob Burgundy! It premiered on Christmas day and I haven't seen it yet. The movie received decent ratings on IMBD though.

Anyone seen this movie yet? What are your thoughts on it?

Years
  • I've seen it. I didn't like it. The humor seemed dumb and offensive, and I didn't care about any of the characters (except Doby, at least until he turned out to be, well, just a real shark).

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • The humor is pretty crude, and there was a joke about transgendered people I didn't appreciate, but it was overall an enjoyable movie, if you have an incredibly immature side like me at least.

Years
  • Absolutely hysterical. Definitely one of the funnier movies I've ever seen, and I loved the jabs at the media and American mass media culture thrown in there. I've already seen it twice.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
  • Absolutely hysterical. Definitely one of the funnier movies I've ever seen, and I loved the jabs at the media and American mass media culture thrown in there. I've already seen it twice.
    I agree! It seemed odd at times, but overall was a hilarious movie. The media jokes are perfect because while they are exaggerated to be even more funny, they are based on how things really used to be. The massive amount of cameos in the news battled was awesome too!

I've seen it. I didn't like it. The humor seemed dumb and offensive, and I didn't care about any of the characters (except Doby, at least until he turned out to be, well, just a real shark).
    Everyone is completely entitled to their own opinions and if you didn't enjoy the movie that's perfectly fine, but I'm surprised you saw it in the first place because of what it is. The Anchorman movies are literally supposed to be dumb and offensive, that type of humor is used purposely, it was intended.

Last edited:
    Back