• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Reposition Pokémon Sprites on Battle Scene

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    I need help to reposition the sprites on my project, I changed the resolution to 839x525 and it actually look like this:

Reposition Pokémon Sprites on Battle Scene

Could anyone help me to reposition the sprites? I'm using the Elite Battle System.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Surprise surprise ... the SJPlugins_Settings script contains some actual settings that you can use to style your battle system. I know, groundbreaking. Even more so, given that you went into that script to change the UI style, but managed to neglect all the other comments that deal with the way you set the scene's vector position.

But seriously though. There is like a butt-load of different vector constants for you to configure.

[EDIT] A more detailed background of the stuff you should tinker with

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    Surprise surprise ... the SJPlugins_Settings script contains some actual settings that you can use to style your battle system. I know, groundbreaking. Even more so, given that you went into that script to change the UI style, but managed to neglect all the other comments that deal with the way you set the scene's vector position.

But seriously though. There is like a butt-load of different vector constants for you to configure.

Oh, I didn't know about those, I'll check it out now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    Surprise surprise ... the SJPlugins_Settings script contains some actual settings that you can use to style your battle system. I know, groundbreaking. Even more so, given that you went into that script to change the UI style, but managed to neglect all the other comments that deal with the way you set the scene's vector position.

Done now, how I could edit the position of the buttons on the New Gen Style? There's how it look like right now:

Back