• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: [Red Hack] Pokémon Red for Girls

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
Years
  • Hey guys, this is a small hack I made that makes Red and Blue female characters. Blue has an entirely new personality, and most of her text is changed to reflect it (She is still rude to the player). Obviously you don't have to be a girl to play it, I ran through it myself today...

Baserom:
    Pokemon Red (USA)

Features:
    • Play as a girl!
    • Text changes to make the game make sense to play as a girl
    • New persona for Blue

Screens:
    QBF0NY4.png
    zRQXIPX.png

gNDpatS.png
    7u2xi25.png

OjzKaWh.png
    6iovN91.png

Download:
    See attachments...
    Mirror: https://www.mediafire.com/?6h2sbg43155af14

Credits:
    pokered dissasembly
    Myself for sprites
    Mateo for moral support and ideas
    Random Red and Blue genderbend post on Facebook for inspiration

Attachments

• PRFG.ips
      71.9 KB · Views: 79
    Last edited:

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • I've added a mediafire mirror, in case the database is down or something.

If anyone finds any odd text that suggests Red or Blue are boys please let me know so I can fix it! :)

vf7Cs7b.png

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • Thanks for that! I'll fix it right away. It's always the smallest things that get overlooked in hacks like these.

If you find anymore please let me know so I can fix them ASAP.

EDIT: It is now fixed, if you download and reapply the patch it should be fixed c:

Last edited:

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • I've updated the download link. I forgot to update the cycling and fishing sprites and they should be fixed now. I've not tested them though. Cheers!

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • I've not added any new types, as all this hack does is make the player and rival female characters.

Mateo is working on Red++ which will have Steel, Dark and Fairy types, so you should check out her hack on PHO (I don't think she has a thread here).

Back