• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet & Greet post #36003

BananaBreadGuy

Displeased rodent
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Hello, recently found these forums and thought "Oh, cool", so i signed up and put a funny in the interests section on my profile.

Hope i end up using these forums a lot, maybe make friends or something.

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Haha, how's it going BananaBreadGuy? Welcome to the community :) There are a bunch of things to do here, discussing Pokemon games, competitive, Fanart, Fan Games, Fan Fics, Role plays, news and.... you get it. Well, how about telling us more about yourself? Which pokemon game is your favourite? Also, excited for Sword and Shield?

BananaBreadGuy

Displeased rodent
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    SidTheRiser07:
    Haha, how's it going BananaBreadGuy? Welcome to the community :) There are a bunch of things to do here, discussing Pokemon games, competitive, Fanart, Fan Games, Fan Fics, Role plays, news and.... you get it. Well, how about telling us more about yourself? Which pokemon game is your favourite? Also, excited for Sword and Shield?
    Thanks, it's going good! my first experience with Pokémon was Colosseum, and then watching my brother play Black 2 and played it a bit my self, but the first game i owned was Diamond, which i never finished and handed over to my little sister, and didn't play until i got Moon and have since been far more interested in it. As for my favorite game, i think i'd only be right to say Sun/Moon or Ruby/Sapphire, as those are the only ones i've finished, but if we count side series, i think that Colosseum would be a contender as well, as it was what introduced me to Pokémon. On the topic of Sword & Shield, while it seems to be a new experience that introduces a new part of the Pokémon world, due to GameFreak's decisions and evident lack of care, i don't see myself being all too exited about the games. I hope to find new joy out of Pokémon games by spending time here, if my wording is correct.

Last edited:

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Hey BananaBreadGuy! Great to have you here! Are you into the show, video games, TCG?

BananaBreadGuy

Displeased rodent
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Hey BananaBreadGuy! Great to have you here! Are you into the show, video games, TCG?
    Thanks! i'm watch the show, but i don't know of any way to watch Japanese episodes, so i'm not very caught up past US releases. I play the games as well, but have only finished Sapphire, Moon and Ultra Sun, haven't trained any Pokémon to lv. 100, don't shiny hunt, and don't competitively battle, so i don't consider myself to be much of a hardcore fan than i am interested in the world and ideas it presents, i would like to do more with the games, though.

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    I'm trying to catch up myself, so don't feel alone there. Ultra Sun was a pretty sweet game. Have you ever completed the Pokedex on any of the games?

BananaBreadGuy

Displeased rodent
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I'm trying to catch up myself, so don't feel alone there. Ultra Sun was a pretty sweet game. Have you ever completed the Pokedex on any of the games?

No, not yet, but i've made significant progress on my regional dex on Moon.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Your username is adorable, haha. Do you actually like Banana. Bread? (。・o・。)

Back