• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Player Character 'Moon' in Gen IV/V style sprite

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
  • Hey guys! I have absolutely no artistic abilities so I'd love if someone would be able to help me out with a sprite.

As you can see in my signature, I have the female protagonist for each game I plan on completing in my ultimate challenge. I'm currently missing the female protagonist from Sun/Moon and would love if someone could create a custom in Gen IV or V style so I can add her to the end without looking out of place.

I'm not fussed on base poses or styles and would be happy with honestly anything (:

For reference:
    0045a2991d82b98e41d854680ab2d14a.jpg

peachgreentea

i deeply enjoy birds
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hi there!! I'd love to do this for you. I'll update this post/notify you somehow once I've finished it :)

Back