• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV American Horror Story

Years
  • rebooting this thread!

american-horror-story-770x470.jpg

American Horror Story is a "horror anthology" series, which meant each season is a self-contained miniseries with their own plotlines/etc. However, since Freak Show, Hotel, and now especially Endgame Apocalypse, we know that everything is connected to a certain extent which is DEFINITELY what Ryan Murphy intended from the start, right??????

Thus far, there have been 8 seasons:
    - Murder House
    - Asylum
    - Coven
    - Freak Show
    - Hotel
    - Roanoke
    - Cult
    - Apocalypse

...and Season 9, AHS 1984, is premiering on September 18th.

Here are the first two teasers:
    Spoiler:

Here's a teaser featuring the cast:
    Spoiler:

Here's the first poster:
    Spoiler:

Here's the cast thus far:
    Spoiler:

Do you keep up with this hot mess of a show? Are you a fan? What's your favorite season? Will you be watching season 9? Who do you hope makes a cameo in the upcoming season?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Thus far, there have been 8 seasons:
    There are currently 7 seasons

What is the truth?

I'm looking forward to seeing how a new cast dynamic is works in the world of AHS — I honestly don't think I've been majorly disappointed in a season since Freakshow. Sure, Hotel was a bit naff, but not terrible.

Asylum is still my fave! "But why are there aliens!!" people have no rights and don't understand the season!! I loved Cult too.

Years
  • What is the truth?
    how embarrassing for myself

I'm looking forward to seeing how a new cast dynamic is works in the world of AHS — I honestly don't think I've been majorly disappointed in a season since Freakshow. Sure, Hotel was a bit naff, but not terrible.

Asylum is still my fave! "But why are there aliens!!" people have no rights and don't understand the season!! I loved Cult too.
    The teaser seemed a bit cheesy/campy, but I'm hoping it has some good scares. I haven't been properly scared since Roanoake.

Years
  • I like AHS, but 1984 looks kinda... eh. I think they are starting to run out of ideas.

My favorite seasons were Asylum and Coven. I missed Apocalypse so I definitely need to watch that since its a cross over season.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It seems more interesting than I thought. I don't think I'll watch it religiously but I'll probably end up watching some of it eventually.

Apocalypse was OK, but I'm not sure it would have survived without the Coven characters returning. Will be interesting to see if 1984 will stand up on its own (or if we'll see a lot of references to other seasons to appease older audiences).

Years
  • OKAY! I've watched the first two episodes, and I gotta say... I really like it so far! But, you know, I also liked Apocalypse within its first few episodes before it went wildly aschew.

I absolutely cannot stop cringing @ Matthew Morrison's character, though. Like.............................the character itself is uber cringy, but the fact they have Mr. Schu portraying him just takes it to a whole new level of cringe :rowlyikes:
    What are everyone else's thoughts so far?

Years
  • I'm waiting to have the 10 episodes of 1984 to start watching them but I've seen all the others seasons. Asylum is my favorite so far.

Years
  • ok the season is over! has anyone else finished it?
    i gotta say, i liked it! no annoying filler-y episodes like Apocalypse tbh.

Back