• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Elric V.S. Urameshi

Who would in this fight?

• Yusuke Urameshi

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Edward Elric

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Midori Chi said:
    Oh wait...Yusuke....from Yu Yu Hakusho?

Yep! Yusuke Urameshi ^^

*message too short*

Years
  • Rolling Pichu said:
    Yusuke's pistol hand power's much more cooler than Elric's alchemy..... And he's dressed better too....

I don't like to argue, so I won't say anything... :\ *lips are sealed*

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • SBaby said:
    Oh, here we go again... Why don't you give an opinion instead of criticizing people for topics they post?
    I gave my opinion. And that opinion is that it's a stupid comparison because it's blatantly obvious Yusuke is overpowered. e_e I gave perfectly good explanations as to why comparing two DIFFERENT characters from two DIFFERENT series' is stupid, especially when it came down to using DBZ vs FMA for an example. When people can shoot beams out of their hands and run faster than the blink of an eye, it's clearly overkill and the other NORMAL people have no chance at all.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Mm, In my opinion I'd say Yusuke has the cooler powers but Ed's outfit pwns. Mainly 'cause he has a cape XD

Hmm... here's a question: Who do you think would win if neither Yusuke nor Ed were allowed to use their powers (just like an ordinary fist fight)? That would be a bit more fair, wouldn't it? They both work out a lot and do a lot of punchy-stuff. However, I'd be going with Edward there. He has a metal
    arm. Getting punched by that would hurt. (The arm isn't really unfair, is it? I mean, Yusuke has a bit more experience with fistfighting and such...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Elite Trainer Raven said:
    I gave my opinion. And that opinion is that it's a stupid comparison because it's blatantly obvious Yusuke is overpowered. e_e I gave perfectly good explanations as to why comparing two DIFFERENT characters from two DIFFERENT series' is stupid, especially when it came down to using DBZ vs FMA for an example. When people can shoot beams out of their hands and run faster than the blink of an eye, it's clearly overkill and the other NORMAL people have no chance at all.

:P You're right! Totally agree with you..

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Chiru-chan said:
    Mm, In my opinion I'd say Yusuke has the cooler powers but Ed's outfit pwns. Mainly 'cause he has a cape XD

Hmm... here's a question: Who do you think would win if neither Yusuke nor Ed were allowed to use their powers (just like an ordinary fist fight)? That would be a bit more fair, wouldn't it? They both work out a lot and do a lot of punchy-stuff. However, I'd be going with Edward there. He has a metal
    arm. Getting punched by that would hurt. (The arm isn't really unfair, is it? I mean, Yusuke has a bit more experience with fistfighting and such...)
    Yusuke would still win without using his spirit energy. o_o Have you seen him fight without it? He's still a monster who fights extremely fast and Ed wouldn't even be able to keep up with him. I'm the biggest FMA fan of 'em all, and even I know when Ed's outmatched. o_o

Years
  • Elite Trainer Raven said:
    Yusuke would still win without using his spirit energy. o_o Have you seen him fight without it? He's still a monster who fights extremely fast and Ed wouldn't even be able to keep up with him. I'm the biggest FMA fan of 'em all, and even I know when Ed's outmatched. o_o

I'm also a huge fan of FMA. Yusuke actually would win the fight, but the reason I say Ed is simply because I'm really not into Yu Yu Hakusho..

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, you both have good points there. I guess that's not really fair either ^^;;;; I dunno, it seems now like Yusuke would win no matter what.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    The love FMA, but yeah Ed would lose.........but FMA is my 2nd favorite anime, my 1st is Yu Yu Hakusho, yeah and Yusuke does fight really fast even without spirit energy.

Back