• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red rival dialogue

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    Hello all,
    Does anyone know how to edit the dialogue with your rival in Pokemon Fire Red? I am unable to edit any text of any rival encounter with tools like Advance Map.
    I have already changed his pokemon team lineup through advance trainer. The dilogue is one of the only things I have left to edit for my hack. Thanks much!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello all,
    Does anyone know how to edit the dialogue with your rival in Pokemon Fire Red? I am unable to edit any text of any rival encounter with tools like Advance Map.
    I have already changed his pokemon team lineup through advance trainer. The dilogue is one of the only things I have left to edit for my hack. Thanks much!

Use XSE to edit scripts. Before you randomly lay your hand at it, I would recommend consulting DiegoIsAwesome's or Avara's scripting tutorial. Alternatively you could check Anthroyd's Generation III Hacking Video Series on Youtube.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    Thanks! I see how to write my own and locate it, but now I just need to insert it without the game crashing. Lol.

Back