• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: N's Journeys: A New Region? N in San Fransisco

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    My friends and I are going to San Fransisco. Originally we wanted to spectate at Worlds, but since the surprise announcement, that will no longer be an option for us. But since we couldn't cancel our flight tickets, we'll still be going to San Fransisco.

I was encouraged by my friend to bring my N Nendoroid and take pictures of him at various places, doing various things, etc. Then I thought, what a fun idea it would be if I pieced the photographs together as a sort of "travel journal" of N's. Since he went traveling the world in between BW and B2W2, it could be like one of his stops along the way.

So basically, the "article" will be written through N's point-of-view, chronicling what he does and where he goes throughout San Fransisco, as if it's a new Pokémon region. What gets written is, of course, dependent on where we are able to go and what we get the chance to do (and if we're allowed to take pictures there, but I'm sure most places let you take pictures since they're mostly tourist attractions).

So yeah, that's the gist of it. I understand it's a fairly big departure from the articles we normally write so please let me know if you think it's alright.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • So yeah, that's the gist of it. I understand it's a fairly big departure from the articles we normally write so please let me know if you think it's alright.
    Heck, I'm all for more creative articles! Yes from me. =)

Would you maybe try and add in the whole story of Worlds being 'cancelled' so that N who wanted to see what it was like here was unable to attend? Idk if you've already had the 'narrative' thought about given you're yet to go and all, but if not that may be an entertaining direction to take it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Heck, I'm all for more creative articles! Yes from me. =)

Would you maybe try and add in the whole story of Worlds being 'cancelled' so that N who wanted to see what it was like here was unable to attend? Idk if you've already had the 'narrative' thought about given you're yet to go and all, but if not that may be an entertaining direction to take it.

I appreciate your support! Thank you!

I definitely wanted to add something in about N being unable to attend, and maybe a quirky comment about building a castle around the venue so he can participate. Since I haven't really thought of a reason for him to be traveling, save for "he's already traveling around the world," I could make that the primary reason why he's visiting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Aw, I think this is an adorable (and definitely creative!) idea. I say do it, this has my approval for sure. :D

Thank you very much for your support!

I have the pictures ready so I can start working on the article right away.

Back