• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
Years
haha, ure always on top man!

I like that kinda character so, u get extra points for that...but its still low quality...inst there any better img in the web for thata char??
I dont know...ure name shuold be in your av too...work on that.

5/10

Salu2

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
Years
StarLightUmbreon said:
^9/10 nice avatar. I realy like how it looks.

< changed mine. Decied not to have NC one for now but I most likely(sp) will have NC one again.

U again! :D... i love to rate avs/sigs...cuz i love to help you guys make them better:)

U see, the shaky cam effect from jasc animation shop is nice, but, i think u need a still frame...about 300 for the frame time of that still frame;)

8/10

Salu2

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
KingpiN said:
U again! :D... i love to rate avs/sigs...cuz i love to help you guys make them better:)

U see, the shaky cam effect from jasc animation shop is nice, but, i think u need a still frame...about 300 for the frame time of that still frame;)

8/10

Salu2
I have a better gif of her efor avatar but to big for the board to allow. Thanks for the advice. I think i will try it though i might just post it in art thread do to restritions(sp).

^ 9/10 like the Morio avtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back