• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hay

YohFFXI

samurai trainer
Years
  • Hay wats up my name is yoh well thats not my real name but thats wat i like to be called.I used to play Well i'll give you some back ground. I got into pokemon wean i was ten and in the 3rd grade. I remeber the frist time i saw it. It was raining that day like never befor and i was runing home but still goting wet. Wean i got home I changed my stuff but well i was geting my pants on i sat on the remote and the tv turned on and pokemon was on i could not take my eyes off of it. Wean the show ended there was a ad for the pokemon games. My bro called and asked me wat i wanted for my bday i said pokemon blue. So my bday came and my bro showed up with this huge box that was way to big fo a game boy game. So wean i unraped i saw that inside the box was not only pokemon blue but a new gbc. So for weeks i told my friends about pokemon and thay told there friends and so on. So pokemon was huge for a long time in the late 90s and times weer fun. But time want on the card game came out and the fad want away and pokemon became a baby game. I stoped playing becus i did not want to be made fun of. But still no matter how hard i tryed i could not stay away from it i would find my self watching pokemone or at the game stop looking at one of the pokemon games. But ontill today i idi not think of geting in to it again. I got my nintendo power and was reading it and i came to a part about pokemon fire red and leaf green i read it and loved it. At that time it came to me pokemon was part of me i loved it still and i wanted to play it. But if i did i would be made fun of but then i said i dont care. So thats my poke tale you could say and thanks to thos who red it. Nice to meet you im yoh.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    :nervous: That was one of the longest intros ever even though its more story then intro. ^_^; Yo, Yoh. Welcome to PC

Back