• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm CAST94!

Years
  • Hello! I am CAST94 and I have always been a big fan of Pokémon since generation 1, my favorite Pokémon is Chimchar.
    One of my hobbies is digital art, I like to make signatures, avatars, wallpapers, sprites, etc ...
    I played several Pokémon games, including games made by fans and once I liked playing I decided to create mine. And that's when I found this forum with various tutorials and resources. With the help of this forum I hope to be able to create the game and contribute to this community at the same time.

Sorry for my English, I'm Portuguese.
    And I hope we can get along!

Years
  • Hello dood, you seem cool. I also like art maybe you can show me the stuff you made. I'm working on a game atm too.

Thank you very much, of course I can show you, I'll create a gallery here to display my works. You're working on a game too, that's fantastic! You gotta tell me more about this.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome CAST94! I also delve into graphics myself and have done so for so many years. It eventually got to the point where I decided to code myself a portfolio using Wordpress to keep all my stuff instead of it taking up room on my computer :P
    We'd love it if you made a gallery so we can see your works. Your English is fine btw~ I hope you enjoy the resources we have to offer and I also hope you decide to stick around even outside of the ROM Hacking sections. If you have questions, don't heistate to ask, enjoy your stay :D

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
  • Thank you very much, of course I can show you, I'll create a gallery here to display my works. You're working on a game too, that's fantastic! You gotta tell me more about this.

That would be cool, i have a deviantart with some of my artstuff on it too. Sure! I'll message you tomorrow about my game dood

Years
  • Welcome CAST94! I also delve into graphics myself and have done so for so many years. It eventually got to the point where I decided to code myself a portfolio using Wordpress to keep all my stuff instead of it taking up room on my computer :P
    We'd love it if you made a gallery so we can see your works. Your English is fine btw~ I hope you enjoy the resources we have to offer and I also hope you decide to stick around even outside of the ROM Hacking sections. If you have questions, don't heistate to ask, enjoy your stay :D

Thank you, you have to show me your portfolio, I would love to see your work !!
    I will do it !! Thank you again.

That would be cool, i have a deviantart with some of my artstuff on it too. Sure! I'll message you tomorrow about my game dood

You gotta show me !! I will be waiting!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Cast! Good to see you found your way to PC!

We have a small but thriving little art community on PC, called the Art Studio. Once upon the time I was the moderator there so I'm happy to help with anything I can! But if you have any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to ask the current mod Kitty! You can open a gallery, a shop, do requests, and everything in between. Also, if you're interested in contributing your art, you check out the PC Daily! They're always looking for new talent there in most every medium of art.

Best of luck to you and I'll see you around the forums! 8)

Years
  • Hey Cast! Good to see you found your way to PC!

We have a small but thriving little art community on PC, called the Art Studio. Once upon the time I was the moderator there so I'm happy to help with anything I can! But if you have any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to ask the current mod Kitty! You can open a gallery, a shop, do requests, and everything in between. Also, if you're interested in contributing your art, you check out the PC Daily! They're always looking for new talent there in most every medium of art.

Best of luck to you and I'll see you around the forums! 8)

Thank you!! See you around!!

Cast94,

Hi! Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I'm into creating my own games, too. I'm working on a hack of Pokemon Fire Red called Pokemon Darkness Falls at the moment. It's fantastic that you can make signatures, avatar, wallpapers, sprites, etc. Your English is fine! I'll be seeing you around! Take care! :D

Thank you,

Thanks!! I hope to play your hack game one day, good luck!!
    Take care!

Last edited:
    Back